Ocean & Earth's MR Ezi Rider Twin Fin Softboard is an all round, super fun board designed and tested by Mark Richards. Fast, fun and loose for shorey shredding.
- Dimensions: 5'6 X 21' X 2 3/4'
- Volume: 40LCore: EPS - 2 Stringers
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Bottom: 1mm HDPE
- Fins: 2x 5.5" Soft PU Twin
- Fin Box: Interchangeable FinsRider
- Weight: <70kg
- TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - �Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against de-lamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water-resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.