Ocean & Earth's Ezi-Rider Softboard is an essential part of your quiver. The Ezi rider is a stable, versatile template shape that suits entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high-quality materials.
- Length: 7'0"
- Width : 22 1/8"
- Thickness: 3 1/4"
- Volume: 60L
- Core: EPS + 2 Stringers
- Slick: 1mm HDPE
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Fins: x3 4.5" + IFBS Fin Box
- Rider Weight: <95kg
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high-density polyethylene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat-induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water-resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase