The Stacey Bullet Epoxy Soft by Ocean & Earth is without a doubt one of the easiest to ride, fast and forgiving fun machines you’ll ever step foot on.
Perfect for the grom stepping off his soft board into a more performance thruster board, while doubling as a fun twin fin for Dad or Mum.
The Bullet is a collaborative design between Lee Stacey and Dakoda Walters. Dakoda wanted a board that accumulated all of the speed attributes of a twin fin but packed a tonne of drive and could hold on rail like a performance thruster. The result is a board that balances harmoniously between speed and drive, sensitivity and control.
- Length: 5'0"
- Width: 19 1/2"
- Thickness: 2 1/2"
- Volume: 26L
- Core: EPS + 1 Stringers
- Slick: 1mm HDPE
- Deck: Textured Eva
Fins: 3 X 4.5" PU (included)
Fin Box: 3 X Futures (single tab)
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS CORE - Highly waterproof & lightweight. Plywood stringer increases board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGABLE FIN BOX - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN - Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- 3 FIN SET UP - Ride as thruster set up with your favourite single tab fins.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.