Ocean & Earth's Dakota Walters Pro Center Deck is ideal for everyday shortboards.
TAIL PAD: Dakoda's signature tail pad has a combination of multi-directional groove patterns. Diamond square on the sides to lock your toes and heel in and brushed corduroy on centrepiece with slotted grooves on all three pieces to minimise weight.
CENTRE DECK: Lightweight and thin multidirectional brushed corduroy- minimises rashing, maximises sensitivity between foot and board. When paired together the tail pad and centre deck offers over 1m of spreadable traction
TYPE OF SURFER: Speed/control in the air
Supa-Thin 3MM Base:
- The thinnest base available, without compromising strength or adhesion. Added perforation and slotted grooves reduces weight further.
- Length: 700mm
- Width: 380mm (unspread)
- Pieces: 5
- Arch: N/A
- Groove: Flat Brushed
- Diamond square on the sides to lock your toes and heel in and brushed corduroy on centre piece with slotted grooves on all three pieces to minimise weight.
- Developed to improve all round performance in our technical grips. CC55 Closed Cell EVA is lighter, waterproof and super thin.
Superior Adhesive Backing:
- 4A high-grade adhesive formula, developed for EVA offers maximum, long lasting adhesion.
- O&E’s unique CC55 is a closed cell EVA formula which has been developed to be UV stabilised, water resistant, super grippy, extremely thin and light weight. The addition of purposely positioned perforation and slots also reduces weight and adds extra grip for toes to grip onto resulting in MORE DRIVE, GRIP, PRECISIO