Lost's Beach Buggy 2, designed by Taj is an all-rounder board that will suit all surfers with a fast, precise drive.
"An all-new, updated twist to Lost's all-time best selling Australia High-performance shortboard" - Matt Biolios
After "retiring" Taj spent the last couple of years free from the constraints of judged contest surfing.
A free mind is a creative mind and Taj took this time to expand his mind and experiment with developing new ideas for his trademark brand of performance surfing.
The Beach Buggy-2 features updated curves in nearly all aspects of the design:
- Relaxed central rocker, with forgiving catch-free nose lift.
- A wider nose and tail block
- Refined single and double concave
- Fuller, more forgiving rails, with a defined thin and boxy tail
- Re-envisioned thickness flow, with added thickness upfront.
- Taj's signature (generous) tail rocker and exaggerated hip squash remain.
- Ease of speed with tack-sharp reactive turning is what Taj and the Beach Buggy-2 is all about.