"The best soft surfboards ever! â€œ â€“ Jamie Oâ€™Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are theÂ ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves arenâ€™t deathly. Not only do the JOB modelsÂ offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
The world-famous OdyseaÂ® LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stumpâ„¢ is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully-loaded with our new hi-performance fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail.
5â€™0â€ x 21.5â€ x 2.5â€ (36 Liters)Â
- Jamie O'BrienÂ (JOB) signature model Stump with thruster fin setup.
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.