Jamie O'Brien believes that Catch Surf's Odysea Stump Jamie O'Brien Pro Softboard is "The best soft surfboards ever!"
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren't deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
The world-famous Odysea LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stump is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully loaded with our new hi-performance fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail.
Dimensions: 5'0" x 21.5" x 2.5" (36 Liters)
- Jamie O'Brien (JOB) signature model Stump with thruster fin setup.
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.