Vissla's 7 Seas 2/2mm Chest Zip Fullsuit is made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C and its yailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth.
WARMTH & STRETCH:
- 100% Super stretch limestone-based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT:
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
Tripled glued, double-blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.