The Hammer by LSD isn't a groveller, it's designed to let you unleash your biggest turns in waves with a bit of power. Reach for it when your local is pumping. Think 4ft+ waves and huge carves.
It's Noa Deane's goto shortboard when the surf starts to fire.
- An outline on the sleeker side for control at high speeds.
- Substantial nose rocker combined with a lower tail rocker, allowing plenty of drive and hold when pushing hard through turns.
- The increased nose curve helps to fit into steeper sections and to handle late drops.
- We've found a small swallow-tail seems to work best, giving that extra bit of bite through turns.
- A subtle single to double concave adds a touch of extra spice.
*Noa's been riding his at 6'3" x 19 1/8 x 2 1/2 @31.1L, and this was his go-to board over the winter in Australia.
We would recommend ordering it a couple of inches longer, and slightly narrower than your day to day shorty.